Thursday, August 29, 2013

Weekly Tuneage :: Sara Bareilles


This song I discovered unintentionally. I was seeing how Sara Bareilles' new song and video Brave were really popular, so I checked out the rest of the album. This song's title caught my eye so I added it to my Spotify queue without thinking about it, then I listened to it.

Hercules is just excellent. The chorus is absolutely beautiful, and this song blew me away. It's really different from her usual style, but it's still excellent. I almost like it more than Brave. It's something about the minor tonalities that really get me, and I love the fact that it's so different

Awesome, awesome, awesome. Definitely jamming out to this song this week.

Till next time xx,

Sierra

P.S. I'm always open for music suggestions, just leave a comment or shoot me a message!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...