Friday, August 16, 2013

Weekly Tuneage :: Arctic Monkeys


Now it's 3 in the morning, and I'm trying to change your mind...

Recently I've been really into Arctic Monkeys, which kind of came out of nowhere. This song has been on repeat, and the video is really, um, interesting (slight viewer discretion advised).
Lead singer Alex Turner stars in his own video, wandering the streets of the city high as a kite. The song is fairly straightforward, but it's extremely catchy. I especially love the chorus. 
This song and Do I Wanna Know? really get me pumped for their new album, AM. I'm really glad I discovered this band when I did! (I blame the Internet). 
Is this song stuck in your head yet? Say it in the comments!
Till next time xx,
Sierra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...