Thursday, August 22, 2013

A Little Update

Hello everyone!
I know I haven't been posting that much lately. I just haven't been super inspired, I guess. Hopefully that'll change in the next couple of days.

Now, let's get to the point. I started this blog at the beginning of summer as my own little project. However, I start back to school pretty soon and I'm not sure how that's gonna play in with updating and all that. You guys know how busy school can get.

But I am determined to give it a go! I've grown attached to my little music/review blog project. Who knows, the content might change (though probably not TOO much), but only time will tell. I'm gonna see how this all plays out.

So I'm not calling it quits just yet! But this is simply a heads-up in case I need to halt production.

In the meantime I'm working on some things and planning some more post ideas and making more playlists, so stay tuned.

Thanks for all of you that do read this blog. I really do appreciate it.

Till next time xx,

Sierra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...