Monday, August 19, 2013

Weekly Tuneage :: Luke Bryan


Fun fact: I am a [semi-selective] country fan! Beer in the Headlights by Luke Bryan is sweet and fun at the same time. This song was featured on my Crazy Country Love mix I made last week as well. 

People shouldn't knock all country artists, honestly. There are some really wonderful songs and artists out there! What I like about country is that it tells a story, illustrates a vignette that most of us can relate to in some way or another (how else would Taylor Swift be so popular?). Though I'll be the first to admit, there are only so many songs about a truck that can catch the ear.

So give it a listen and tell me what you think!

Till next time xx,

Sierra

P.S. If you have any suggestions for songs you want me to check out, feel free to shoot me a message here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...