Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Mix It Up :: Crazy Country Love



Tracklist:
01. Beer in the Headlights // Luke Bryan
02. Night Train // Jason Aldean
03. Dayum, Baby // Florida Georgia Line
04. Ticks // Brad Paisley
05. I Want Crazy // Hunter Hayes
06. Kiss A Girl // Keith Urban
07. Drunk On You // Luke Bryan
08. Need You Now // Lady Antebellum
09. Would You Go With Me // Josh Turner
10. Sparks Fly // Taylor Swift
11. Tell Me How You Like It // Florida Georgia Line
12. Somewhere With You (Kenny Chesney cover) // Tyler Ward
13. Sweet Thing // Keith Urban
14. I Run To You // Lady Antebellum
15. Beat This Summer // Brad Paisley
16. Crazier // Taylor Swift


I was watching the CMA concert fest the other night and was inspired to make this country love song playlist! These are some of my favorite country songs. A mix of country love songs for those nights gazing up at the stars with your sugar.

Hope you enjoy, and please leave a comment either on my 8tracks or here telling me what you think!

Till next time xx,

Sierra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...