Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Videos of the Week: Arctic Monkeys, John Butler

Do I Wanna Know? // Arctic Monkeys

This sexy song from british rockers Arctic Monkeys has been on repeat for days in my house. Part of what I like about them is that their music style tends to change album-to-album, but they stay intrinsically unique and themselves. The video itself is rather different and simplistic at first, then takes a turn for the artistically bizarre. Excellent song, cool video, what more do you need? Definitely playing off their new album AM and its cover art.

Ocean // John Butler


My friend Lauren introduced me to (the babely) John Butler a year or two ago, and I'm consistently amazed at his guitar playing. Yes, it's a 12-minute video, but you'll be mesmerized throughout the entire thing. It's beautiful, relaxing, and it's awesome to see a man lost in the moment and passion of his own music. A must-see video, especially if you're a guitar player/fan like me! (I wish I could play as complexly as this guy, maybe one day!)
Have a fantastic, music-filled day!
Till next time xx,
Sierra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...