Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Weekly Tuneage :: Bastille

Thanks to a friend of mine on Facebook, who posted a status that she couldn't stop listening to the band Bastille, I decided to look them up...at 1 in the morning (I clearly make excellent life choices). 
Anywho, I wish someone would have told me about this band earlier because I'm in love

Bastille is a four-man band from London, England that expanded from a solo project founded by Dan Smith. The song Pompeii (above) has over 38 million plays on Spotify and 32 million plays on YouTube. This song is amazing, I can't stop listening to it. Apparently I'm really late to the party on this one since the video was released January 30th of this year....Oops.
This is a definitely catchy song that's bound to get stuck in your head, but in the best possible way. Take a listen and tell me what you think about Bastille.
Till next time xx,
Sierra
P.S. Expect a Spotlight post about this band and a review of the EP Haunt very soon! I'll go into greater detail about the band there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...