Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Weekly Tuneage :: Newton Faulkner

So... I'm trying out something new! I realized that I don't always have a playlist for Monday Mix because I don't always have the time to make one (though I'm currently working on one now...coming soon). Therefore, this'll be the mini version of that so you'll get at least one song a week.

One of my best friends Lauren and I are always sharing music, because we tend to like the same things. She recently recommended this song to me, "Write It On Your Skin (Acoustic)" by Newton Faulkner. I really really love acoustic songs, and this track has a sunny tone and his voice is amazing. I've been putting this on repeat lately, it just doesn't get old. The guitar finger plucking is so mesmerizing. Though, Spotify wouldn't let me listen to it because it's an English label and not available in my country. Boo. Not cool.

Anyway! It's a really lovely song and I hope you all enjoy.

Till next time xx,

Sierra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...