Monday, July 29, 2013

Monday Mix :: slow your roll.

And we made our peace with lonely nights, and you healed our broken hearts.

I have a new mix I made for Monday, finally!

This mix is a bunch of slower songs to help your mind relax. It's kind of indie, bear with me. I realized I've been listening to some real mellow, slow songs lately, so I put them all together. It's really good if you're trying to unwind before bed or want something soothing.




Tracklist:

Islands // Young the Giant
The District Sleeps Alone Tonight // Birdy
Jezebel // Iron & Wine
Delicate // Damien Rice
As I Lay My Head Down // Other Lives
Los Angeles // Peter Bradley Adams
Write It On Your Skin (Acoustic) // Newton Faulkner
93 Million Miles // Jason Mraz
Sleep Apnea // Beach Fossils
Islands / Intro (mashup) // The xx vs. Young the Giant
Royals // LORDE
Come Away to the Water // Glen Hansard
All My Days // Alexi Murdoch
Naked As We Came // Iron & Wine
Hey Love // Jason Mraz

Thanks for listening! Tell me what you think in the comments below :)

Don't forget, you can follow me on 8tracks!
Have a happy Monday (as best as you can for a Monday, anyway)!

Till next time xx,

Sierra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...