Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Gotta Have It #3

01. Around The World Leather Watch from Urban Outfitters
I'm pretty sure one of my best friends has this watch, but I love it!
c/o Urban Outfitters

02. Kirra Bralette from Pac Sun
I've been eyeing this baby up lately, but I'm waiting for it to go on sale. I love the color and the anchor pattern.
c/o Pac Sun

03. High-Waisted Button Fly Shorts from Forever 21

I can't wear that crop top without a pair of high-waisted shorts! These are exactly what I'm looking for: goes with everything, reasonable price, and all real pockets (nothing infuriates me more than fake pants pockets).

 

04. City of Angels Muscle Tee from Forever 21
I love the look of muscle tees, and this one reminds me of the song City of Angels by 30 Seconds to Mars. And the triangle for the "A" reminds me of the 30 Seconds to Mars triad. Overall, I really like this top.

c/o Forever 21


That's all for this week! 

Till next time xx,

Sierra


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...