Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Gotta Have It #2

01. Bats All, Folks! Skirt at ModCloth. I was looking around ModCloth and found this adorable skirt! It would be perfect around Halloween (leave it to me to think of Halloween in June), but I'm a sucker for black and white patterns. This will be my next purchase.




02. Glow in the Dark Blue Moon Necklace / Glass Moon Necklace on Etsy. I saw this necklace on one of my favorite blogs, The Dainty Squid, and thought it was absolutely stunning.


03. Pup Rally Dress on ModCloth. If you know me, you know how much I love dogs. So this dress is perfect in every way, to me.



04. Scratch Off World Map by Urban Outfitters. For a brand new world traveller, this map would be fun to keep track of everywhere I've been.


05. The Perks of Being a Wallflower (2012) DVD. I read the book, loved the book. Watched the movie on the plane to London, loved the movie (and the charming Ezra Miller as Patrick, talk about perfect casting). It's on sale on Amazon now!


Well, that's all for now! Have a lovely rest of your week!

Till next time xx,

Sierra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...