Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Just a little update

Hi everyone!
So here's a little update on what's going on. I have pretty limited Internet access so my posts will be less frequent for the next week or so.
But on the plus side, my birthday is on the 24th, AND I get to go on a trip to England, Ireland, Scotland, and Wales at the end of the month!
So be on the lookout for periodical posts about that, I'll be recording every day of the trip!

Also I'm gonna be posting some of the following soon:

  • a huge conglomerate Gotta Have It post
  • a new What I Bought 
  • some new reviews (hopefully) on Star Trek: Into Darkness and Iron Man 3
  • some discussion of A Storm of Swords by George R. R. Martin (part of the Game of Thrones series)
  • upcoming Monday Mix #2
  • and how I dressed up for the Great Gatsby premiere!
But I can't help that I'm disconnected for awhile (not my choice), but expect those soon!

Okay, just wanted to update you all. And if you have any music, books, or movies you want me to review, shoot 'em in the comments.

Till next time xx,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...