Thursday, May 30, 2013

Gotta Have It (May Edition)

Hello everyone! Welcome to my first post in Gotta Have It, a collection of things I see that I really want to buy (which happens quite frequently). So, as you will soon discover, I am an avid online window shopper. 

Now normally these posts will be every week, but I've kind of been lacking in Internet. As a result, a giant post of things I want! Let's get started.

1. Animal Wrap Rings 
These accessories from Dotoly I came across browsing one of my favorite blogs, The Dainty Squid, and fell in love with these adorable rings. And the price is certainly right: $10 bucks is not bad for handcrafted jewelry, if you ask me. Though I'm currently saving my money for my trip to Europe this summer and for other upcoming plans, I'm definitely keeping these on my wish list. Especially since I have a birthday coming up! They also have earrings, ear cuffs, necklaces, and bracelets, all of which are dangerous to my wallet. 

Awww, he's hugging your finger! (source)

How can you NOT fall in love with this?! (source)


2. Rosebud Skater Skirt(s) from Forever 21
I'm an avid lurker of Forever 21's website (they add new stuff every day!). These skater skirts are some of my favorite things I've seen this week in the New Arrivals section. I love the skater skirt hemline and how it's longer in the front and back and shorter on the sides. It's aptly named after the style of skirt that figure skaters wear. I purchased a cream-colored dress with the same hemline in April and wore it on Easter. I love it so much, and with a severe lack of skirts in my wardrobe, I'm keen to go after these skater skirts.


Rosebud Skater Skirt in Blue/Navy (source)





3. Museum Tour Dress from ModCloth

For the past few weeks I've had this little beauty in my cart, mustering up the courage to buy it. Being one of the cheaper dresses offered on ModCloth for $44.99, and with a bunch of stellar reviews, I'm definitely considering this one.




4. Quote Couture Earrings from ModCloth
ModCloth is a dangerous place if you're trying not to spend a lot of money. Along with that blue dress, I've also had my eye on these quote earrings in silver (also available in gold)! As a writer, I especially appreciate these.




5. Cards Against Humanity
After playing this hilariously risque game at a party, I really want some of these cards for myself. It's basically Apples to Apples for the 17+ crowd, so it's definitely not for the kids.





6. "I Party with Jay Gatsby" pullover on Etsy
Pretty self-explanatory. I want one on a blue or dark colored sweater written in silver ink!



7. "The Purity Myth" by Jessica Valenti
This book by feminist blogger Jessica Valenti, she divulges the old myth that a woman's value depends on her being a virgin as well as the  oversexualization of women in American society. Definitely seems like a great read! 



8. Kurt Cobain Muscle Tee from Forever 21

I've currently been obsessed with muscle tees this month. I love how comfy they are and how they look! I think this one is pretty rad, even though I have two already. 
(source)

I'm sure I'll think of more things, but right now that's all I've got! And as always, feel free to leave a comment or a recommendation.

Till next time xx, 


Sierra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...