Sunday, September 8, 2013

Weekly Tuneage :: London Grammar


I was listening to an amazing playlist on 8tracks the other day and this track was on it. London Grammar's Wasting My Young Years is already a great, nay, wonderful song, but this remix by Kids of the Apocalypse makes it AMAZING. I can barely put it into words how much I adore this remix.

In other news, there are some exciting things that I'm putting in the works (aka I'm making a new mix! Woo!) and school is just barreling along. I have so much homework, it's a little crazy...

Anyhow! I hope to be posting somewhat regularly, who knows, but I might track my progress once November rolls around for NaNoWriMo, or National Novel Writing Month for those who don't know. I'm planning on participating again after taking last year off.

I'm always willing to hear about new music from you guys, so just comment below and I'll check your suggestions out. If I like it, It might make an appearance in a future Weekly Tuneage post.

Till next time xx,

Sierra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...